The website redesigning is a time consuming and costly process, as well as they result in a drop of traffic if you alienate old users with a new design. Why bother with a redesign when you don’t have to? When SEO pros and marketers tell you that your mobile site is crucial, they mean it. Not having a mobile website, that was an obstacle, yet not an enormous defect.
You may lose some rate of your potential clients when they arrive on your page and acknowledge they need to explore a desktop site utilizing a mobile, however others would stick around. You could control through it.
Presently, however, you’re going to suffer more over it. The inquiry postured in the title here is whether or not lacking a mobile site will hurt your SEO. If top company provides SEO Services London, but you don’t have mobile site, it will create negative effect on your website. Starting late 2014 and mid 2015, Google has begun to effectively promote mobile sites to mobile users. They introduced the Mobile-Friendly Test which helps you to decide that your website meets the criteria or not.
In particular, if your website meets the mobile criteria, when a client runs a hunt, they’ll see the banner “mobile-friendly” by the meta description in the results. This helps mobile users in selecting the website which works best on their device.
It Gets Worse
You know things are serious when a Google delegate says the algorithmic change is going to significantly impact on search results. For this situation, it will be constrained to simply portable query items.
Remember how big an impact Panda had on the web? How for years, website admin were fighting the fallout and struggling to grow? This mobile algorithm update is going to be larger than Panda.
There are two basic formats for the mobile-friendly design. A separate dedicated mobile site with a redirect, and the second is the responsive design. Now-a-days, responsive design is in the trend. It allows users to powerfully resize and load your page content to suit any device. It deals with gadgets of all sizes, scaling up or down to suit the gadget in view of the determination. You can see cases of responsive configuration in real life on a desktop just by resizing your program. Check out this site and see how it changes when you resize the window down. These days, responsive design is available at fairly cheap prices, as you can obtain the responsive templates for WordPress.
Necessities for a Mobile Friendly Design
Here are some of the most important points which define why we need Mobile Friendly Design:
- Google considers smartphones as mobile devices, and tablets their very own class. No need to worry as old features phones can be operated pre-browser.
- Try not to block Google from rendering the page or from indexing it.
- Try not to utilize Flash or other multimedia that isn’t perceptible from a Mobile phone.
- Try not to deter the client experience by compelling an app interstitial to block usability.
- Ensure your content is sufficiently large to be seen and read comfortably from mobile without requiring that the user zoom in.
- Ensure your site is designed such that the client does not have to scroll horizontally to see the greater part of a given page. Vertical looking over is splendidly fine.
- Ensure connections are situated sufficiently far separated on a given page that clients can precisely tap the right one. In other words, keep away from a circumstance that causes a user to fall victim to “fat fingers.”